About JNS Clinic
Pain Relief, Integrative Health & Acupuncture Located in Roseville, Rocklin, Sacramento in CA
JNS Clinic is an integrative care practice specializing in acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping, and Tui-Na(manual therapy) in Roseville, California. Led by Joon Huh, L.Ac., Ph.D, he combines principles from Western medicine like anatomy, physiology, and neurology with time tested Eastern medicine healing methods to alleviate pain and stress.
JNS center specializes in pain relief for neck & back pain, shoulder pain, headaches, and neuropathy. They provide treatments to increase circulation, decrease inflammation and restore a natural harmony to the body, including acupuncture, Tui-Na, cupping and herbal medicines. Patients can also access services that prioritize their mental wellness, as Dr. Huh emphasizes the strong connection between the mind and the body.
JNS Acupuncture is dedicated to providing the best and most beneficial care and services to our patient with acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping, ear-acupuncture, Moxa and Tui-Na(manual therapy).
Our purpose is to help each person achieve their optimum health and beauty by providing the highest quality acupuncture and eastern medicine at an economic service cost.
Dr. Joon Huh is a California licensed acupuncturist with about 25 years in his field.
The past his career is introduced to;
• JNS Acupuncture Center: March 2022 – Present at Roseville(CA)
•Silicon Valley Health Center:1998-2021 at Santa Clara(CA)
• Graduated from Dongguk LA University, Master of Science in Oriental Medicine
• Graduated from American Liberty University, Doctor of Philosophy in Oriental Medicine
• Graduated in Computer Science, BS Degree in South Korea
• Formal professor in Five Branches University(San Jose campus)
• Completed TEM(Traditional Eastern Medicine)
• Completed RSNA(Ryu’s Soft tissue & Nerve Acupuncture)
• Completed Sports Team Doctor course
• Completed Pulse Regulating Acupuncture course
• Member of Association of Korean Asian Medicine & Acupuncture in California
• Licensed Acupuncturist in California
• Certified NCCAOM
WHAT WE TREAT
• Chronic Fatigue(/chronic-fatigue burnout)
• Anxiety/Depression (/anxiety depression)
• Digestive Disorders (/irritable bowel-syndrome-ibs)
• Headaches (/chronic headaches migraines)
• Autoimmune Conditions (/autoimmune-conditions)
• Women’s Health Issues
• Frozen shoulder
What Is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is an effective form of medical treatment that has evolved into a complete holistic health care system. Practitioners of acupuncture and Chinese medicine have used this noninvasive treatment method to help millions of people become well and stay well.
Acupuncture promotes natural healing. It can enhance recuperative power and immunity, support physical and emotional health, and improve overall function and well-being. It is a safe, painless and effective way to treat a wide variety of medical problems.
Acupuncture returns the body to its natural state of balance and harmony.
Is Acupuncture Safe?
Yes. Acupuncture is used by millions of Americans every year. Acupuncturists are required to undergo extensive education, including detailed study of human anatomy and training in Clean Needle Technique. I have passed comprehensive national board examinations administered by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and am licensed by the state. As required by law, I use pre-sterilized, disposable, single use needles to ensure your complete safety.